Last minute reservations for Valentine's Day: Food that will get you in the mood!
I know some people despise Valentine's day....but I'm not one of those people! I love everything about Valentine's. I love seeing the grocery store aisles transformed into tunnels of love- decked out in roses, hearts, cupids, and chocolate of course.
I love the anticipation building up to a night of romance with your special someone. I leave our Valentine's plans to Darrell and he never lets me down :) I knew there was a reason I kept him around...
Living in Brisbane there is no shortage of Valentine dinner options... it can be quite overwhelming! So here is a list of our top 3 most romantic restaurants in Brisbane for Valentine's 2014:
1. The Chelsea Bistro- The food at The Chelsea Bistro is world class. These people know what they are doing in the kitchen so how about you leave your Valentines dinner in their capable hands? The Chelsea Bistro will be offering modern French cuisine. No packages- just order from their delicious menu!
Louis Bouillot 'Perle de Vigne' bubbles from Burgundy will be flowing all night at just $14 a glass. Their will be two sittings
- Early- in at 6pm, to be finished by 8pm
- Later- In at 8pm, until the remainder of the evening
The Chelsea Bistro has reduced the amount of tables in the restaurant to create a more intimate space. Numbers are limited and bookings are essential. To book call- 3367 1288. See our review of The Chelsea Bistro
2. Chow House- You won't be disappointed with the food or the service at Chow House in Fortitude Valley! Chow House is conveniently located next to the cinemas. Dinner and a movie? Sounds like a great way to spend this Valentines.
Start your evening off right with a glass of Blanc de Blanc champagne or a Velvet Cherry Chocolate Martini complete with a maraschino cherry injected with hazelnut chocolate mousse! Then enjoy an incredibly delicious 3 course meal incorporating well known & less known aphrodisiacs.
They have 2 seatings available- 6:30 & 8:30. Email email@example.com or call Rach on 3852 5155. Get booking! See our review of Chow House HERE.
3. Peng You Kitchen & Bar- A night of passion and great food awaits at Peng You Kitchen & Bar. The beautiful lanterns cast a golden glow over the restaurant and will put you in the mood for romance. For 60pp you can indulge in a 4 course meal at Peng You accompanied by a glass of French sparkling. For reservations call, (07) 3257 7225 See our post on Peng You Kitchen & Bar HERE.
So get booking and reserve your seat at one of these 3 fabulous Brisbane restaurants before it's too late!
Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day!
Last minute reservations for Valentine's Day: Food that will get you in the mood! Reviewed by C. Hawkins on 13:46 Rating: